silk: a nature tip for hot days
silk naturally regulates temperature and moisture, making it a top recommendation for your feet in any season. In the summer, the thin footies protect the foot and keep it dry - very discreet: even in cut-out shoes you do not see them. To wear in pumps, ballerinas, thong separators, sandals, barefoot shoes, toe shoes or low shoes.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Balanced foot climate: silk absorbs moisture, your feet stay clean and pleasantly dry, even on hot days.
- In this way you also prevent blisters and unpleasant pressure points.
- The silicone strip on the inside ensures that the booties do not slip off the heel.
- Almost invisible and can be combined with all colours, in beige.
- As well as all the advantages of Knitido toe socks.
The special properties of silk
silk is the only naturally occurring continuous fiber. It is of special quality because it combines the beautiful and the practical - the shine and a high strength.
It naturally regulates heat and moisture - therefore it has both cooling and warming properties. Since it absorbs moisture well, it guarantees clean, dry feet even in high heat.
Silk toe socks - Care instructions:
silk is extremely sensitive. Especially at the foot silk is exposed to special stresses. To enjoy your silk toe socks for a long time, please pay attention to the following points:
- Wash them at 30°C.
- Avoid shoes with rough linings.
- Keep your toenails short.