New asymmetric compression concept for better blood circulation and increased comfort.
With the Knitido ACTS 2.0, compression is distributed asymmetrically on the lower leg. The calf is specifically compressed, while weaker pressure is exerted on the shin.
The result: greatly improved wearing comfort with the same compression effect.
The ACTS 2.0 is a gradual compression that accelerates venous return in the legs and supports blood circulation. The compression decreases from the bottom upwards.
Gradual pressure distribution
Maximum possible elongation
Maximum stretch (height: mid calf)
Features of the toe sock part
- Comfortable 3D knit for a perfectly shaped fit.
- New compression panel on the midfoot: is stronger on the inside and stabilises the arch without pressing uncomfortably.
- In-Shoe-Slip-Protect: anti-slip coating made of silicone, for more grip in the shoe and less slipping.
- Improved mesh area over the toe gaps for moisture wicking
In the knee area, the stocking closes with a comfort waistband without compression. Constrictions are avoided.
Available in 3 styles
The special feature: At rest, all 3 colour versions are black. When you put them on, your colours become visible.
Robust Himawari yarn that has an antimicrobial finish and is odour-resistant.
The advantages at a glance
- comfortable gradual calf compression
- improved novel arch support against prematurefoot fatigue
- Antimicrobial and odour-inhibiting
- Newly developed foot part with optimised 3D fit and mesh zone
- Avoiding blistering, nail separation and blue toes
- In-Shoe ABS - become one with the shoe
- Comfort waistband
- Running and endurance athletes
- to wind down after an intensive sports session or a competition
- Long-haul aircraft
Due to the In-Shoe anti-slip coating, these toe socks are only recommended for toe shoes to a limited extent.