Comfy Mask Organic Cotton - the comfortable weather mask for wet cold and windy weather.
Comfy Mask is the comfortable, washable mouth-nose covering for everyday use.
It is suitable as a practical face cover on windy and cold days, for example, during walks or bike rides.
The Comfy Mask is made of skin-friendly, organic cotton and is vegetable dyed.
The following applies to all Knitido® products: Your wearing comfort is the priority.
This Knitido Comfy Mask is a pleasant fabric mask made of vegetable dyed organiccotton for every day:
- Anatomically knitted to fit your face exactly.
- Elastic stretch to fit snugly without pinching.
- No seams, knitted in one piece so it doesn't rub or pinch anywhere.
- Made from organiccotton, dyed with vegetable dyes.
- Washable up to 60°C so you can reuse them.
Please note that the Knitido Comfy Mask is intended for personal use only. It is not a medical device nor an otherwise certified product. Not intended for use as protective equipment.
Please observe the following instructions for use:
- Wash the mask after each use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before each application and removal of the mask.
- If you feel uncomfortable with the mask or experience any skin reactions, stop wearing it.
- Care should be taken when wearing the mask with glasses at the same time, especially when driving, as the glasses may fog up.
Hints for size selection
Size M is a standard size to fit an average-sized adult or teenage face, regardless of gender. Choose size L if the wearer has a slightly larger head, a slightly more pronounced facial area or a full beard.
Selection by measurement
To determine your optimal size, measure the line earlobe - tip of nose - earlobe with a tape measure and add 1-2 cm. Compare your measurement result with the stretch measurement in this table.
|Size M||25-26,5 cm||30-35 cm|
|Size L||26-27,5 cm||33-38 cm|
The mask remains permanently elastic and comes together again after wearing. Due to the stretching during wearing, the mask always remains slightly larger than when delivered. The mask does not shrink when washed.
- For hearing aid wearers: It is recommended to use size L when the handle of the mask rests over the hearing aid. Be careful when removing and putting on the mask, the hearing aid can easily come off.
- For spectacle wearers: Glasses do not normally affect the choice of size. Be careful when taking off and putting on the mask, the glasses can easily come off.
For piercings: Please remove the mask carefully to avoid injury or loss of jewellery.
- Wash the mouth and nose mask at a maximum of 60°C in the washing machine
- Use a neutral detergent
- We recommend a laundry bag to make the mask last longer
- Do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
- To dry, hang the mask on one of the straps. Make sure that the clothes peg does not pinch the ribbon (see illustration).